The I Make a Difference processes were created so that you can develop your awareness and ability to understand and know how to change what you are feeling, thinking and how you are behaving, for the betterment of you and your life. For you to know the truth of what it takes to be your true self and have the tools and processes to be you.
Follow Us On Social Media
I Make a Difference Book
"The IMAD process is something which will guide people throughout their lives and lead them, like me, to a place of deeper connection to who they are in all aspects of self, to a life which has greater fulfillment, peace, love, acceptance and beauty. In uncovering what we are to see we can discover the riches of what it means to be whole." - Barbara
I am Melinda and you can call me Minz.
Being able to share with you what I love is so so precious to me – Individuals having the ability to be self reliant in journeying towards becoming who they truly are.
The whole reason I created I Make a Difference was because I wanted people to have a process, tools and ways they could make a real and sustainable difference to how they felt, what they thought, how they behaved, their interactions in the relationships and their life.
I found tools and answers within myself that helped me to do this and most importantly helped me to find me again – the true me.
I Make a Difference and myself are here to support you to do so.
I MAKE A DIFFERENCE PROCESSES FOR YOU
Many times I am asked – “who are the people you are reaching out to with I Make a Difference?”
My answer “Everyone”
You may be going through:
- emotionally impacting times,
- unsure how to deal with particular people and situations,
- experiencing patterns of situations you do not know how to change
- have behaviors and beliefs you want to change
- there may be times you are down and do not know how to work your way through the darkness
- you may want to know and understand more about yourself
- develop your confidence,
- know how to identify and work through emotions
- have more powerful relationships
- you may be a parent who wants to understand how you are impacting your children and how you can do things differently
- a leader who wants to know how to manage your own and others emotional processing
- you may be searching for ways you can be more natural and true to you.
The I Make a Difference processes will support you to make a difference to you.
THE I MAKE A DIFFERENCE ADVENTURE
FOLLOW I MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM