Be Your True Self
Rediscover and Be Your True Self
Powerful, real and practical processes to equip you to unravel and heal who you have become, so you uncover the connection to who you truly are.
A conscious journey of exploration of the depths and breadths of who you are on the sometimes overwhelming and glorious adventure back to your jewel – your true self.
I Make a Difference will take you on an adventure of discovery that is real, different and yet very familiar, because it is about you and how you became your conditioned self and who you truly are.
The pages of my book are packed full of processes, tools and self-facilitation activities for you to explore unravel and heal yourself, which will further open and strengthen your connection with the true you – the jewel within you.
If you know you deserve a copy of I Make a Difference then click on the link above.
The Process to Become Your True-Self
Understand Your Past
- There were experiences you had that had an impact on you
- You were made wrong for being your true self
- You separated from your true-self and created and adopted new versions of yourself
Unravel Your Conditioned-Self
You were conditioned.
- You developed patterns of thinking, beliefs, reactions and behaviors, which created repeated patterns of situations and outcomes
- You learnt to protect yourself from the others and your true self.
- You suppressed your emotions, what you feel, what is true to you, your truth, your potential, the voice of your true self (your knowing) and the amazing qualities that lie within you
- You learnt that it was safer to show your conditioned-self, rather than your true-self
Heal Your Hurt-Self
You were emotionally, mentally, physically and energy-wise hurt.
- You were judged, rejected, abandoned and made wrong
- Your self-worth was diluted and your self-belief eroded
- You became vulnerable, as it was not OK to be who you truly were and what you truly felt, so you became needy to find emotional safety and security
Reclaim Your True-Self
Before you separated from your true-self you:
- Trusted yourself
- Listened to the voice of your soul and true self – your knowing
- Expressed the beautiful amazing qualities that are natural to you
- Were free, spontaneous, curious, gentle, strong and adventurous
Be Your True-Self
Who you truly are – your true-self:
- This is where your soul is-the essence and the core of you
- Where all the answers that are right for you are within you
- Your uniqueness and potential that is you
- The home of all the amazing qualities that make you – you
- Your jewel
- Your light
- Your true home
I Make a Difference Processes
The Truth About Your True Self
The truth is there is a beautiful, unique, powerful, accepting, loving and free shining light and being within you that is you, the true you.
To truly reconnect and be your true self it is not a journey that requires an overnight bag with a change of clothes. It is an adventure that requires your willingness, resilience, commitment and action as you explore all the depths, breadths, crevices and parts of you where there is no light and where there is sunshine. Why?
You have emotions that require healing, truth you need to face within you, behaviors you need to look at, thoughts you need to unravel and faith and trust you need to reclaim so that you can get to know, respect, accept, value and be who you truly are.
In doing so you will feel things that are uncomfortable, face truths that you do not want to admit, experience vulnerability that feels like you are in quicksand and you may even want to throw in the towel and run away. At the same time, you will uncover beautiful parts of you, you have not been owning or forgot about. You will grow your belief and trust of you, you will identify and listen to your knowing (the voice of your soul) with great clarity. You will be more accepting of yourself, others and life, and discover that life is a process that you cannot control and you wont want to, because you trust how it unfolds. And you will do right by you and the right thing from a place of clarity, strength, love and care.
What does it require from you to be your true self?
Not just read a book about how to become your true self, or attend a course and say you know it and just pay lip service to your process. It requires you to get really real with yourself, face and admit what is really going on inside of you. For you to feel the emotions you experience and be in them and for you to put the tools and processes you know will help you, into action and live them.
You need to heal, unravel that which is not you, relearn about what is you, reconnect to, discover and uncover you - the true you.
I Make a Difference can guide you to do that.
Follow Us On Social Media
When I designed the I Make a Difference process, my own journey and experiences were the inspiration driving my passion to resource people to be self-reliant in their ability to change how they felt, what they thought, how they behaved, their interactions in their relationships and their life.
I wanted people to feel real peace within themselves. Where all the shit that has gone on in their life, was no longer impacting. Where no matter what people said or did to them that was unkind, they were no longer impacted by it and left feeling they were at fault, they were bad and that they were unworthy or even unlovable. So that they became more open to receiving the beautiful things they deserve in life.
I wanted people to feel and be free to be who they truly are. To accept, love and embrace the goodness and beauty of themselves, because they made it safe and right for themselves to do so.
That is what I want you to experience from I Make a Difference. And I am here to support you.
Check out the I Make a Difference Blog Posts
The I Make a Difference Adventure
Join I Make a Difference on Instagram