Personal Processing One on One Process
There will have been and will be periods of your life where you do not know what is happening, how to get through it or what to do about it.
These may be stages of life, situations, relationships, interactions, experiences, processes, emotions, thoughts and feelings.
Personal processing one on ones are, a one on one with me (Melinda) to work through what you are experiencing.
You may be:
- experiencing emotions you want to understand and work through
- wanting to unravel conditioned behaviors and thought patterns
- wanting support to identify what you need work on in yourself to grow and develop
- experiencing recurring patterns of situations that you do not now how to change
- wanting to connect more to your true self and your knowing
- wanting help but are not sure what is happening for you
Whether you are experiencing something you want to work through, or are taking a proactive step to know, understand and develop yourself, the one on one process will resource you with further insight into yourself, address areas you have identified and ones you haven’t and provide you with the tools for you to work with for you to continue your process.
FREE EXPLORATORY SESSION
You are invited to contact me to explore having a free exploratory session to ensure working with together is the right thing and so you can have any questions you have about the process, answered.
SAMPLE OF SOME OF THE KEY AREAS THAT CAN BE EXPLORED
Development of your:
- Self-worth, valuing yourself and your deservedness
- Self Awareness of your mental, emotional, energy, physiological, physical and spiritual processing
- Self Care, self-nurturing, self and giving to yourself
- Ability to respond rather than emotionally reacting
- Ability to let go, trust yourself, the process of life
- Ability to manage your energy, in terms of giving it away, being drained and also impacted by others
- Relationships and interactions within them
Explore, manage and heal your:
- Hurt, anger, rejection, abandonment, shame, guilt, loneliness and or grief
- Self-doubt about your ability to do things
- Emotional neediness, codependency and emotional attachment
- Vulnerability, fear, anxiety and the needing to be safe and secure
Understand and connect to your:
- Truth, transparency and integrity
- Natural qualities and attributes
- Your true self, your soul, the voice of your soul